serif;">For Immediate Release
Contact: Wendy Poischbeg
Economic and Cultural Development Manager
Spark! 12 artists. 12 stories. 12 ideas to ignite creativity!
Spark!, a modern-day salon to present Short Talks with BIG Impact from Snohomish County arts and culture thought-leaders will be held October 20th at the Public Utilities District (PUD) Auditorium at 7p.m. An eclectic mix of artists, educators and cultural advocates who intend to bring about social change through their personal narratives will be featured.
• Karen Guzak - Mayor of Snohomish, artist, Snohomish
• Tim Noah – Entertainer, Snohomish
• Chad Alice Hagen – Artist, Snohomish
• Robert Fairfax - Artist, Snohomish
• Sheila Dunn - Dean AMTEC, Everett Community College, Everett
• Shannon Danks - Artist, Everett
• Komplex Kai - Entertainer, Tulalip
• Brandon Pitts –Poet, Everett
• Sarah Arney - Art Advocate, Oso
• Fred Wong - Artist, Lynnwood
• Steven Graham- Art Advocate, Everett
• Phil Klein –MC
Spark! will be held at the PUD Auditorium, located at 2320 California Ave. in Everett on October 20th at 7p.m. Tickets are FREE but reservations are encouraged through Eventbrite. (http://bit.ly/2dnAcvo.)
For more information on the programs developed by the Snohomish County Arts Commission, contact Cultural and Economic Development Manager, Wendy Poischbeg at (425) 388.3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at www.snocoarts.org.