New rules are in place to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in our community. Snohomish County is specifically asking the following:
- For your health and the health of county employees, please first check online for any county services you may need. We want to limit public contact in our buildings.
- If you are over 60 or have underlying health conditions, please consider staying at home and otherwise maintaining social distancing.
- Reduce the chances of spreading or contracting the virus by washing hands frequently, avoiding touching the face, and keeping at least six feet away from others.
- If we work together and accept the unique nature of COVID-19, we will all stay healthy.
- For the best up-to-date and accurate information go to the Snohomish Health District, Washington State Department of Health, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention webpages.