Lakes in Snohomish County are experiencing toxic algae blooms and may be unsafe for people and pets. As of this posting, those lakes include:
- Blackmans Lake (City of Snohomish)
- Lake Goodwin
- Lake Shoecraft
- Lake Howard
- Lake Martha (North)
- Lost Lake
Until further notice:
- Do not swim or water ski in areas of scum
- Do not drink lake water
- Keep pets and livestock away
- Clean fish well and discard guts
- Avoid areas of scum when boating
WARNING signs have been posted.
For the most current listing and information, visit the Surface Water Management Toxic Bloom page.