- Parks and Facilities
Lake Roesiger Group Campground
Subfacility of Lake Roesiger Park
- Group Camping
- Picnic Tables
- Tent Campsites
ReservationsThis is a group campground--campsites cannot be reserved individually. Advanced reservations are required and will be accepted for only one group at a time. Reservations are open for summer 2021 and can be made via email to Emily Scott .
- 1 ADA accessible campsite & Parking spot
- Portable restroom
- Parking- MAX of 12 cars, not including the 1 ADA parking spot
- Nearby hiking trails
- Picnic tables
- Fire rings
Rules and Policies:
- Fee is $300 per night with a two night minimum
- Tent camping only. No RV's
- All vehicles associated with the campground must park in the campground parking lot. There is not available parking on the street or in the day use park.
- Campsite check-in is 2 p.m. Check-out is noon.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Fires are allowed in designated fire pits only. No burning of wood pallets.
- Gathering of forest debris is prohibited.