- Parks and Facilities
|Other Link||Park Locator|
- Picnic Tables
- Portable Toilet
Located approximately six miles north of Granite Falls, this small park's main feature is a suspension bridge across the South Fork of the Stillaguamish River.
The Jordan Bridge was first constructed in the early 1900's and historically utilized as the northerly access to the Jordan Bridge community. It provided access for children attending school at Jordan and also a shorter route to the city of Arlington on the south side of the river.
Condemned in November of 1972 due to its dilapidated condition, it was rebuilt in the "swinging bridge" style in the 70's and closed again in the 90's for repair. Snohomish County Park Department rebuilt the semi-solid structure in place today.
Parking is limited
Be advised there are only six parking stalls on the North (Jordan Rd) side. Parking along Jordan Road is not authorized. Visitors desiring river access should also consider River Meadows Park and Riverscene Park.