- Parks and Facilities
Lake Goodwin Community Park
|Other Link||Parks Home Page|
- ADA Accessible
- Lake Access
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Play Areas
- Wading Area (No Lifeguard)
Often confused with Wenberg County Park (which is also on Lake Goodwin), this 14-acre gem has become immensely popular with the local community. Formerly a resort and tavern, Lake Goodwin Community Park rests along Lakewood Road on the northern shore of the lake. It was acquired by Snohomish County in 1996 and opened for public use in 2006. The beach, dock, playground, restrooms and picnic shelter (which can be reserved) make this park a hit with families.
PLEASE NOTE: This park is extremely popular on hot summer weekends. Parking is limited and prohibited on the street. During these times, visitors are highly encouraged to arrive before 11 am to find a space to park.
- From Interstate 5 take exit 206 for WA-531 toward Smokey Point / Lakewood.
- Turn (left if northbound, or right if southbound) at 172nd Street Northeast / WA-531.
- Follow WA-531 west for approximately five miles (WA-532 becomes Lakewood Road).
- Continue on Lakewood Road to park entrance on left.