- Parks and Facilities
Lake Roesiger Group Campground
Subfacility of Lake Roesiger Park
- Group Camping
- Picnic Tables
- Portable Toilet
- Tent Campsites
This is a group campground and campsites cannot be reserved individually. Advanced reservations are required and will be accepted for only one group at a time. Reservations are only open for summer camping. For more information contact our call center at 425-388-6600. To reserve, complete a Special Event Application.
- 1 ADA accessible campsite & parking spot
- Portable restroom
- Parking: MAX of 12 cars, not including the 1 ADA parking spot
- Nearby hiking trails
- Picnic tables
- Fire rings
- Close access to Lake Roesiger
Rules and Policies
- Tent camping only. No RV's
- All vehicles associated with the campground must park in the campground parking lot. There is no available parking on the street or in the day-use park
- Campsite check-in is 2 p.m. Check-out is noon
- Alcohol is not allowed
- Pets must not be left unattended
- Fires are allowed in designated fire pits only. No burning of wood pallets.
- The gathering of forest debris is prohibited
*Rate subject to change. Refer to the Fee Schedule, located on our Fees & Prices page for most current rate.