- Parks and Facilities
Paine Field Community Park
|Reserve the Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Shelters
Snohomish County Parks schedules and maintains the restroom (winterized and closed November-March), picnic shelter, playground, graded soccer field, and schedules third party groups on the baseball/softball fields on an availability basis. High Trek Adventures is located in Paine Field Community Park. High Trek is a fun destination for families, school groups and corporate groups and is the largest ropes course with ziplines in the PNW. Also, play mini-golf, tactical laser tag and axe throwing!
Paine Field Community Park was originally owned by Paine Field Airport. The Parks Department purchased the property from the airport in the late 1990s. Snohomish County Parks purchased 14.5 acres located along the northwest side of Beverly Park Road from the Paine Field Airport in 2002. After the renovation of the park was completed in April 2009, the Parks Department and Mukilteo Little League entered into an agreement to maintain and operate the four baseball/softball fields.
- From I-5 in Everett, head south
- At exit 189, take ramp right for SR-526 / Boeing Freeway west toward Mukilteo / Whidbey Island Ferry.
- Take ramp right for Airport Road toward Paine Field.
- Turn left onto Airport Road.
- Turn right onto Beverly Park Road.
- The destination is the last intersection with Commando Road; if you reach Gibson Road, you’ve gone too far.
Be aware, water is shut-off and restrooms closed (winterized) mid-October through mid-April. Portable toilets will be in place during during winterization.