- Parks and Facilities
River Meadows Park
|Other Link||Parks Home Page|
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Camping in Snohomish County
- Yurt Camping at River Meadows (and Kayak Point Park)
- Picnic Shelters information
- River Meadows Park History
- Reservation System for booking campsites, yurts, and shelters online
With 150 acres of large open meadows and forests along the banks of the Stillaguamish River, River Meadows offers recreationists a variety of outdoor activities:
- Fish along the mile-long river bank
- Stay in a Yurt in the original fruit orchard
- Camp in hike-in and drive-up campsites
- Hike on the meandering trails
- Observe nature's beauty / Bird Watch
- Jog, snowshoe, cross-country ski
- Fly a kite, play kickball in the meadow Save Changes
- Walk your dog
- Wade in the Stillaguamish River
- Sunbathe on the beach
- Attend the Festival of the River
The park's expansive meadows offer a great location for large events, such as family reunions, scout jamborees, weddings, community celebrations, etc.
Festival of the River
Each August, the park hosts the Stillaguamish Tribe's Festival of the River and Pow Wow celebrating the many ways a clean, free-flowing river system contributes to the benefit of our community and to our entire natural environment.
The Stillaguamish Festival of the River is a fun way to celebrate summer and the Pacific Northwest environment. Visitors share their experiences and learn from others about water quality, salmon habitat, and the watershed. If you don't know what a watershed is, we'll teach you!
A giant storytelling turtle tent, interpretive salmon habitat tours, arts, and craft vendors, a scrumptious salmon steak barbecue prepared by the Stillaguamish Tribe, and a variety of live music are featured.
Important: No public camping is available this weekend, as the park is full with festival vendors and exhibitors.
- From I-5 take SR530 east through Arlington, turn right onto Arlington Heights road for two miles.
- Bear right onto the Jordan Road.
- Follow Jordan Road for approximately three miles to park entrance on the right.
River Meadows is located four miles northeast of Arlington on the Stillaguamish river off Jordan road. Picnic Shelters and Reservations