- Parks and Facilities
River Meadows Park
|Parks Home Page
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
With 150 acres of large open meadows and forests along the banks of the Stillaguamish River, River Meadows is a large, peaceful park with many opportunities to recreate, relax and enjoy nature. You can fish along the mile-long river bank, camp in the summer or rent a yurt year-round, picnic, hike, geocache, bird watch, or play catch in the meadow. The park's expansive meadows offer a great location for large events, such as family reunions, scout jamborees, weddings, community celebrations, etc.
- The Yurt Village at River Meadows Park is comprised of six yurts (one is ADA accessible). Each yurt has heat, electricity, firepit and private restroom facility with showers. Yurt Village restrooms are for yurt campers only.
- There are 10 drive-up and 4 hike-in campsites with fire pits and running water nearby.
- There are three picnic shelters with water and electricity. Shelters can be reserved online. The restroom is open in the summer. Portables are in use in winter (November-March).
Winterization: Be aware, campground and day-use area water is turned-off and restrooms closed (winterized) mid-October through mid-April. Portable toilets are in place during winterization.
- From I-5 take SR530 east through Arlington, turn right onto Arlington Heights road for two miles.
- Bear right onto the Jordan Road.
- Follow Jordan Road for approximately three miles to park entrance on the right.
- River Meadows is located four miles northeast of Arlington on the Stillaguamish river off Jordan road.