File an on-line crime report?

The  online crime report  allows you to submit a report if the following requirements are met: -The incident is not an emergency -There are no known suspects -The incident occurred in unincorporated Snohomish County -You have a valid email address -The item(s) were lost, stolen, or damaged -Dollar amount is under $5,000 To report a more serious crime, to report found property or if you need to have a deputy contact you for a loss of $5,000 or more, please call 911 and ask to be contacted by a deputy. Go to the

Online Crime Report

Show All Answers

1. Get a concealed pistol license?
2. Request a copy of a police report?
3. File an on-line crime report?
4. Find out if someone is in jail?
5. File an online complaint or commendation?
6. File an animal-related complaint?
7. Report a parking or traffic complaint?
8. Find out where to go target shooting?
9. Report a junk or abandoned vehicle?
10. File a noise complaint?
11. Discharge fireworks legally in Snohomish County?
12. Get my fingerprints taken?
13. Become a Sheriff’s deputy?
14. Report information I have about a case or investigation?
15. Start a Neighborhood Watch program?
16. Find out if I have a warrant?
17. Report identity theft?
18. Serve legal documents?
19. Serve an eviction?
20. Request the return of evidence or property?
21. Report a non-emergency?