$260.00Adoption FilingRCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 36.18.016(16)
$20.00Change of Venue Transfer Fee (copy fees, if applicable, are in addition)RCW 36.18.016(19)
$260.00Change of Venue:
Domestic (make check payable to the Clerk of the County to which the case is being transferred)
RCW 4.12.090-100; RCW 36.18.016(16)
RCW 36.18.020(2,5)
$260.00Counter Petition in a Domestic Relations ActionRCW 36.18.016(16)
Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Partnership and Legal Separation
RCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 36.18.016(2)(b)
RCW 36.18.016(16)
$314.00Committed Intimate Relationship
RCW 36.18.020(2,5)
No FeeDomestic Violence Protection OrderRCW 7.105.105(9)(a)
$25.00Courthouse Facilitator FeeRCW 26.12.240; SCC 4.90
$260.00Foreign Judgment, Domestic RCW 36.18.016(16)
$20.00Issuance of Notice, Bench Warrant, Subpoena or Summons in non-criminal case
(Original and one conformed copy)
RCW 36.18.050
$314.00Legal Separation or InvalidityRCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 36.18.016(2)(b),(16)
$50.00Minor to Marry - Filing Petition and OrderRCW 36.18.050
$56.00Modification of Snohomish County Decree, Counterclaim, Cross-Claim or Third-Party ClaimRCW 36.18.016(2); RCW 36.18.016(16)
$260.00Modification of Decree other than Snohomish CountyRCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 36.18.016(16)
$260.00Registration of Out of State Decree/OrderRCW 26.27; RCW 36.18.020(2,5)
$56.00Relocation-Objection to or Notice of for Existing Case (Modification)RCW 26.09.410-560; RCW 36.18.020(2,5)
$260.00Relocation-Objection to or Notice of for Filing of out-of-county decreesRCW 26.09.410-560; RCW 36.18.020(2,5)
$56.00Modification of Snohomish County DecreeRCW 26.19; RCW 36.18.016(2); RCW 36.18.016(16)
$260.00Uniform Parentage ActRCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 26.26
$260.00Wage Assignment for Paternity and Child Support EnforcementRCW 36.18.020(2,5); RCW 36.18.016(16)
No FeeVulnerable Adult Protection OrderRCW 7.105.105(9)(a)

Show All Answers

1. Appeals
2. Civil
3. Domestic
4. Criminal
5. Probate/Guardianship
6. Miscellaneous