Where can I pay child support?
Child support can only be paid through the Clerk of the Superior Court if there is a court order directing such payments. Those payments can be made in Room M206 of the County Courthouse Building. Support ordered to be paid through the Washington State Central Support Registry (WSSR) may be paid either through the local Division of Child Support Office. or directly through WSSR at:
P.O. Box 45868
Olympia, WA 98504-5868

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay child support?
2. Where can I get child support schedule worksheets?
3. How do I modify child support?