Is there a warrant out for me?
If you think that the Snohomish County Superior Court, Juvenile Court, or District Court has issued a warrant for your arrest, first contact your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, someone in one of our criminal divisions can tell you if there is a warrant. However, we will not be able to confirm whether any other court has issued a warrant for you. You must contact a sheriff’s office or police department for that information. You can also visit the Washington State Courts' website.

Show All Answers

1. I have a complaint about my attorney. Who do I contact?
2. Is there a warrant out for me?
3. Can I get my warrant quashed?
4. Who is my attorney?
5. What happens at arraignment?
6. Can I just pay my fine(s) and not have a court date?
7. How do I take a conviction or adjudication off of my record?
8. What is going on with my case?