Who is my attorney?
If you have not hired or been appointed an attorney we are not going to have this information. If you need an attorney you can contact the Office of Public Defense at 425-388-3500 or you can call the Snohomish County Bar Association at 425-388-3018.

Show All Answers

1. I have a complaint about my attorney. Who do I contact?
2. Is there a warrant out for me?
3. Can I get my warrant quashed?
4. Who is my attorney?
5. What happens at arraignment?
6. Can I just pay my fine(s) and not have a court date?
7. How do I take a conviction or adjudication off of my record?
8. What is going on with my case?