What can I do with my property?
First, determine your property's zoning. Then, look for the use listing (or use table). Title 30 SCC contains three tables (matrices) called "Use Matrix" (SCC 30.22.100, 0.110, and 0.120) that are divided into three categories: urban zones, rural and resources zones, and other zones. The use matrix lists the zoning designations and all the permitted uses, conditionally permitted uses and non-permitted uses for each zone.

Show All Answers

1. What is my zoning?
2. My property is zoned "R-5" - what does that mean?
3. What are my setback requirements?
4. What can I do with my property?
5. Who owns the property across the street?
6. How do I get a copy of a plat map (subdivision map)?
7. What is my neighbor building?
8. Where do I get information on drain fields, septic systems, and wells?
9. I would like to view a project file, where are they located?
10. What if I still have questions?