Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. 1. Ask Permit Tech
  2. 2. Disclaimer Confirmation
  • Ask Permit Tech

    1. Planning and Development Services provides answers to inquires about properties located in unincorporated Snohomish County. If your property is located within the jurisdiction of a city, please contact that city's planning department for planning and development information.
    2. PDS offers a variety of self-help resources to conduct property research, find maps, understand our processes and policies, and acquire public records. See the links below for more information:
    3. To submit a request, fill out the form below and provide either an address or parcel number of the property in question so that we may conduct preliminary property research. One request with all of your questions is preferred as opposed to separate ones. Please allow two to three business days for us to respond to your request.