Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Water-Quality Complaint Investigation Request


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Step Two
  3. 3. Step Three
  • Step One

    1. Please use this form to report any of the following conditions that you see in a ditch, storm drain system or wetland area within unincorporated Snohomish County: vehicle fluids, paint, chemicals, soap/washwater, concrete or mortar, pesticides or fertilizer, excessive dirt or gravel, fats, oils, grease, animal waste, sewage spills, etc. You can also report information or request a water quality complaint investigation by calling the County’s Water Quality Hotline at 425-388-6481. IF THIS IS A HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SPILL, PLEASE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
    2. Disclosure Choice
      Under Chapter 42.56.240 R.C.W., the Public Disclosure Law, you as complainant may indicate a preference for disclosure or non-disclosure of your name to inquiries from the public. If you choose to keep your name confidential, the complainant information will not be revealed. However, if this case is filed in court and if you are to be a witness in this case, your name MUST be disclosed.
    3. Note: Your Phone and Email Address will only be used to clarify complaint details, if necessary.