- Parks and Facilities
Lake Roesiger Park
|Other Link||Lake Roesiger Group Campground|
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
This day-use park provides beach access to tranquil Lake Roesiger. Enjoy the numerous picnic tables near the lake shore and the large grass field near the park entrance. Hiking trails meander through the wooded area in the north portion of the park.
Fishing is permitted from the shore at the park. All state fishing regulations apply. Launching boats is not permitted at the park.
A picnic shelter is being constructed and should be available starting in the summer of 2020. Reservations will be accepted once a firm completion date is established. Click HERE for a video showing its construction
Park HistoryThe site is the former homestead of Richard Roesiger, the lake’s namesake. The family farmed the site and rented boats and cabins to lake visitors.
- Snohomish-Wenatchee exit off I-5 onto US2 in Everett.
- At milepost 10 turn left onto 100th Street Southeast (Westwick Road).
- Just past the French Creek Grange, the road bears sharply to the left (north) and becomes 171st Avenue
- Continue on 171st Avenue Southeast to a four-way stop.
- Turn right onto Dubuque Road (36th Southeast) and go east on Dubuque Road for approximately six miles.
- Turn left onto Lake Roesiger Road,
- Bear right at the Y.
- Drive one mile to the park entrance.
Lake monitoring and management (Lakewise)
Park Rules & Policies
Parks Home Page