Show All Answers

1. How do I report a complaint about a driver using a County vehicle?
2. Where can a citizen purchase a surplus county vehicle?
3. How do I file a claim for a rock chip?
4. What is Snohomish County doing to save energy / gas and to keep the environment clean?
5. How do I get on the Snohomish County vendor list to offer automotive equipment, products, and services to the county?
6. How does my government agency contract for maintenance services with Public Works Fleet Management Division?
7. What kind of jobs are there at Fleet?